Dr. Quoc V Truong MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology550 N Hillside St Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Quoc Truong is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Truong specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 2001
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Quoc V Truong MD's Practice location
WICHITA, KS 67214Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. Quoc V Truong MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Truong
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Nassim H Nabbout M.D.3243 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Hazem Edmond El-osta MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dennis F Moore MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Shaker R Dakhil MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael W Cannon MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Phu V Truong MD3243 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208