Dr. Evelyn C Brister MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5000 Higbee Ave Nw Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Evelyn Brister is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Brister specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Brister can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Brister can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Aultman Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Aultman Hospital
Dr. Evelyn C Brister MD's Practice location
Canton, OH 44718Get Direction
CANTON, OH 44708Get Direction
Dr. Evelyn C Brister MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brister
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Balasubramaniam Chitrabanu1470 East Valentine Circle Canton Ohio 44708
- Dr. Fares Alqara M.D.3120 Parkway St Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Nancy Mcgrievy M.D.215 W. Bowery St. Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Melissa Snyder Mancuso M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Cheryl Jackson Johnson M.D.1 Park West Blvd Akron OH 44320
- Dr. Melissa S Vassas DO5000 Higbee Ave Nw Canton OH 44718