Dr. Ben Usatch practices Emergency Medicine in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Usatch assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Usatch examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1998
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1998
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Emergency Medicine
- McP Hahnemann University
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Program
Dr. Ben R Usatch MD's Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Ben R Usatch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Ben R. Tapper DO701 Commonwealth Dr Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cornejo DO113 White Horse Road Voorhees Township New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Jawad Nadim Kassem MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Robert Anthony Bassett DO6620 Reserve Dr Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Rachelle A Greenman MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Paul Kolecki M.D.1020 Sansom Street Philadelphia PA 19107