Dr. Eric Isero is a Chiropractor practicing in Millbrae, CA. Dr. Isero specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Isero seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Eric George Isero D.C.'s Practice location
Millbrae, CA 94030Get Direction
Dr. Eric George Isero D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618
- Dr. Igor Sklovskiy D.C.870 Market Street San Francisco California 94102
- Dr. Logan J. Frahm D.C.928 E. Lake Avenue Watsonville California 95076
- Chun Keung Mak DDS PHD10141 Westminster Avenue Garden Grove California 92843