Dr. Susan Windland is a Chiropractor practicing in Stuart, FL. Dr. Windland specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Windland seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Susan A. Windland D.C.'s Practice location
Stuart, FL 34997Get Direction
Dr. Susan A. Windland D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Josee Yang D.C.2311 SE Federal Hwy Stuart FL 34994
- Jacqueline Florentino Sullivan ARNP11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. Conrad Winiarski D.C.8903 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33434
- Dr. Thomas Edward Rheinberger DC1781 Se Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Michael B Hofstee D.C.207 Nw Saint James Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34983