Dr. Jamshed U Haq MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology137 Blount Ave Strawberry Plains TN, 37871
Dr. Jamshed Haq is a pathologist practicing in Strawberry Plains, TN. Dr. Haq is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Haq can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Haq may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Henry Ford Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Southside Reg Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Southside Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year; Central State Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Jamshed U Haq MD's Practice location
Strawberry Plains, TN 37871Get Direction
Dr. Jamshed U Haq MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haq
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Alan D Grindstaff MD1924 Alcoa Highway Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. William Konomos MD501 19th St Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Yorke Douglas Young M.D.1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Michael Lewis Dyer MD501 19th St Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Elizabeth W Hubbard MD1924 Alcoa Highway Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Christopher Timothy Clark M.D.1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920