Dr. Gail Rose is a Chiropractor practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Rose specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rose seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
Dr. Gail Ruth Rose DC's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34209Get Direction
Dr. Gail Ruth Rose DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Frank Joseph Reinhardt D.C.510 PASADENA AVE S SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33707
- Dr. Martin Blankenship3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Dr. Jay H. Schwartz DC5266 Office Park Blvd Brandenton FL 34203
- Marilyn Elaine LaVigne5851 Cortez Road West Bradenton Florida 34210
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.4837 Swift Rd Sarasota Florida 34231
- Mr. Edward Joseph Fliss DC7425 N Tamiami Tr Sarasota FL 34243