Dr. Parthiv S Mehta M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology2600 Patriot Blvd Glenview IL, 60026
Education and TrainingBS Industrial and Operations Engineering - University of Michigan, , MI, MD/MBA - University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, USA Intern - Rush University Medical Center , Chicago, ...
Education and Training
University of Illiniois College of Medicine,Chicago,Il Physician 2001
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- 2007
- Prostate Cancer
- Rush Uniersity Radiation Oncology 2006
- International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology PhysicsWeight Gain in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients During Treatment With Split-Course Con2011
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Directo2012Uropartners At The GlenMedical Director
Dr. Parthiv S Mehta M.D.'s Practice location
Glenview, IL 60026Get Direction
Dr. Parthiv S Mehta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Dean Joseph Conterato MD200 N Berteau Ave Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Dennis L. Galinsky MD2900 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Edward Melian MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Santosh V Yajnik M.D.901 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Ramji Ramaswamy Rajendran MD300 S Northwest Hwy Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Christy M Kesslering M.D.820 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007