Dr. Carolyn Sze-yun Chen MD
Family Practitioner1701 W 72nd Ave 3rd Floor Denver CO, 80221
Dr. Carolyn Chen is a family practitioner practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Chen specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Chen possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of California 2003
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Nebraska Medical Center/Clarkson Regional Health Service Program
Dr. Carolyn Sze-yun Chen MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80221Get Direction
Dr. Carolyn Sze-yun Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Terri Allison Bowland DO240 Meeting House Ln Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Michael A Schindel M.D.7444 W Alaska Dr Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Joshua Brannon Messer MD1701 W 72nd Ave Denver CO 80221
- Dr. Stephen Hindes M.D.300 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Brienne Loy M.D.1106 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Sharon M Mckelvey D.O.1550 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012