Dr. John Cole is a general surgeon practicing in Waxahachie, TX. Dr. Cole specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Cole provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. John F Cole D.O.'s Practice location
Waxahachie, TX 75165Get Direction
Abilene, TX 79606Get Direction
Dr. John F Cole D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cole
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Anil Kumar Tibrewal MD2727 Bolton Boone Dr Desoto TX 75115
- Dr. Valerie Jean Gorman M.D.1505 W Jefferson St Waxahachie TX 75165
- Dr. Manuel E Castro-arreola M.D., PH.D.221 W Colorado Blvd Dallas TX 75208
- Dr. Frank John Vittimberga M.D.3450 W Wheatland Rd Dallas TX 75237
- Dr. Andre Dean Graham M.D.1305 W Jefferson St Waxahachie TX 75165
- Dr. William Charles Major M.D.1626 W Hwy 287 Business Waxahachie TX 75165