Dr. Eugene Tolunsky MD
Neurologist | NeurologyMount Kisco Medical Group, Pc 90 South Bedford Roa Mount Kisco NY, 10549
Dr. Eugene Tolunsky practices Neuropathology in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Tolunsky studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1997
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2002
- 2014 NY Magazine Best Doctors
- 2013 Best Doctors in America
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Memory Loss
- Lyme Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- MemberAmerican Academy of Neurology
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center 2001
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY - Neurophysiology
Dr. Eugene Tolunsky MD's Practice location
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Get Direction
MOUNT KISCO, NY 10549Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Tolunsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tolunsky
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- New Drug for Parkinson's Disease Approved by FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently passed a new drug called amantadine extended release capsules to treat dyskinesia in those who have Parkinson’s disease and are also on medication therapy. The Michael J. Fox Foundation recently created the UNDRS or Unified Dyskinesia Rating...
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Bill Gates Speaks Out to Alzheimer’s Patients
The renowned Microsoft CEO and philanthropist Bill Gates has recently spoken out to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease, and to further research on the condition by making a generous $50 million donation to the cause. As many may know by now, Alzheimer’s is a disease that, at the very best,...
- Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.999 Summer Street Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Mohini U. Gurme M.D.170 Maple Avenue White Plains New York 10601
- Bridget Patterson-Marshall970 Summer Street Stamford Connecticut 06905
- Dr. David B Duncan MD1945 ROUTE 33 NEPTUNE NJ 07753
- Dr. Pasquale Fonzetti MD785 Mamaroneck Avenue White Plains New York 10605
- Dr. Winfred P Wu M.D.280 Dobbs Ferry Road White Plains NY 10607