Dr. Tarlochan Tagore is an internist practicing in Sanger, CA. Dr. Tagore specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tagore provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Makerere Univ, Med Sch, Kampala, Uganda (- Prior /) 1970
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1976
University of the Ryukyus Faculty of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine Genesys Reg M C-St Joseph Cp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Tarlochan Singh Tagore MD's Practice location
Sanger, CA 93657Get Direction
Dr. Tarlochan Singh Tagore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tagore
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Dr. Earl Don Fernando M.D.4747 North First Street Fresno California 93726
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Robert Joseph Butler D.C.394 East Yosemite Avenue Merced California 95340
- Dr. Thomas Edward Griffin M.D.1379 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Steven Haig Chooljian M.D.1379 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Adam Frank Cavallero M.D.155 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93701