Dr. David Roth is a nephrologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Roth specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Roth most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Nephrology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
Dr. David Roth MD's Practice location
Dr. David Roth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Carlos Andres Granja M.D7900 Sw 57th Ave Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Cynthia Maria Cely M.D.1201 Nw 16th St Miami FL 33125
- Dr. Carlos A Leon M.D.1173 S 250 W Saint George UT 84770
- Dr. Leopoldo Raij MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Ivonne H Schulman MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Joanna M Rodriguez M.D.11011 Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33026