Dr. Terrence Liu is a general surgeon practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Liu specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Liu provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Image of the month. Small-bowel stromal tumor.
- Magnetic resonance cholangiography: applications in patients with calculus disease of the biliary tract.
- Routine prophylactic central neck dissection for low-risk papillary thyroid cancer is not cost-effective.
- BRAF mutation in papillary thyroid cancer: A cost-utility analysis of preoperative testing.
- Timing of Abdominal CT Evaluation Impacts the Diagnosis of Paraduodenal Hernia.
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Terrence H Liu M.D.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94602Get Direction
Dr. Terrence H Liu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Mara Villalpando1001 National Ave San Bruno California 94066
- Dr. Rhona Chen MD1200 El Camino Real South San Francisco California 94080
- Dr. Vivian Ting MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Gabriel Hernando Patino M.D.6328 Fairmount Ave El Cerrito CA 94530
- Dr. Barry N Gardiner M.D.2301 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Eugene C Groeger Other2645 Ocean Ave San Francisco CA 94132