Dr. Eddy Leveque is a physiatrist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Leveque is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Leveque focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Leveque can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
UniversitÈ d'Etat d'HaÔti FacultÈ de MÈdecine et de Pharmacie 1967
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; St Johns Episc Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Eddy Leveque MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11223Get Direction
Mr. Eddy Leveque MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Dr. Dante Acebo Cubangbang M.D.13915 34th Ave Flushing NY 11354
- Mr. Gregory Marcolin P.T3175 Emmons Ave Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee MD2440 M Street N.W. Washington DC 20037
- Alexandre Karatchounov2615 East 16th Street Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh MD140 Middle Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- David Reich8 Barstow Road Great Neck New York 11021