Dr. Jignesh Shah is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Ashland, KY. Dr. Shah performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1996
Jignesh S Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Ashland, KY 41101Get Direction
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
BOULDER, CO 80303Get Direction
Jignesh S Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Dr. George K Joseph M.D.5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Michael I Prior MD1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701
- John M Vanderen MD613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Anil Purohit MD5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Ronald Jay Haberman MD5170 Us Route 60 Huntington WV 25705
- Yousef Darrat MD1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701