Dr. Jerome Spivack is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Westfield, NJ. Dr. Spivack specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1961
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1961
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- St Elizabeth'S Hosp, General Surgery; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, General Surgery; De Hosp, General Surgery; De Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Delaware Hospital 1962
- LECOMT/St John's Episcopal Hospital Program
Dr. Jerome Spivack MD's Practice location
Westfield, NJ 07090Get Direction
Dr. Jerome Spivack MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Dr. Allen D. Rosen M.D.37 North Fullerton Avenue Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Dr. Matthew S. Coons MD2333 Morris Avenue Union New Jersey 07083
- Boris Volshteyn MD107 Monmouth Rd West Long Branch NJ 07764
- Dr. Matthew R. Kaufman M.D.30 Rehill Avenue Somerville New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Robert A Herbstman M.D.579A Cranbury Rd #202 East Brunswick NJ 08816