Dr. Thomas J. Flannery MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology130 Center Way Corning NY, 14830
Dr. Thomas Flannery is a gastroenterologist practicing in Corning, NY. Dr. Flannery specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Flannery performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Gastroenterology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Gastroenterology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas J. Flannery MD's Practice location
Corning, NY 14830Get Direction
Wellington, FL 33414Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J. Flannery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flannery
- Colitis May Force Georges St-Pierre to Retire from MMA
Fans are devastated as news circles that former MMA Champion George St-Pierre may have to retire completely due to his battle with colitis.Fighting colitisWhile Georges St-Pierre has a lot of fighting under his belt, the next one he will have to win will be against colitis. In a recent interview,...
- Celiac Vaccine Moves to Phase 2!
For a celiac patient, a perfect world is when they can sit down at any table and tuck into a meal without worrying about gluten. This perfect world could become a reality, thanks to the development of a vaccine designed to treat the disease. Because the vaccine has been so successful in its...
- What Is Dexilant Used For?
Generic Name: DexlansoprazoleBrand Name: DexilantDexilant is a medication used to decrease the amount of acid the stomach produces. It helps ease symptoms such as difficulty swallowing, heartburn, and irritating cough. Dexlansoprazole belongs to a drug class called proton pump inhibitors...
- Crohn's Symptom-Intensifying Bacterium Targeted: What This Means for Treatment
A recent study done on mice at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine illuminated that a microscopic fungus by the name of Candida tropicalis is able to start gut inflammation and intensify symptoms of Crohn's disease. These findings were presented at Digestive Disease Week from May 5-9,...
- Celiac Disease: Looking Beyond the Gluten-Free Diet
Once diagnosed with celiac, switching to a gluten-free diet is the best option. A gluten-free diet is supposed to reverse the damages caused by gluten exposure, but perhaps, not all of them. For some, specific symptoms continue to persist long after they have given up their favorite breakfast cereal...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- Dr. Sean Allen Stryker MD2977 Westinghouse Rd Horseheads NY 14845
- Dr. Jagadeesh Sreenevasa Hathwar M.D.130 Centerway Corning NY 14830
- Ms. Leena Sayedy MD100 John Roemmelt Dr Horseheads NY 14845
- Dr. Bruno Robert Mazza M.D.571 St Josephs Blvd Elmira NY 14901
- Dr. Richard Joseph Fastiggi MD130 Center Way Corning NY 14830
- Dr. Marvin Singh M.D.1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109