Melissa Hennes is a physical therapist practicing in Eden Prairie, MN. Melissa Hennes specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Melissa Hennes can treat multiple conditions with exercises, manual therapy, joint mobilization, massage, and more. Melissa Hennes will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities BS - Kinesiology 2010
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities PT, DPT 2013
Orthopaedics (Physical Therapy Specialties)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinic Manager Orthology Eden Prairie 2016 - 2018
- APTA, Orthopedic Section
Professional Society Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association, Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her training, her passion and empathy for her patients.
- Physical Therapy Student VolunteerUniversity of Minnesota, The Inter-professional Street Outreach Project Delivered basic healthcare, supplies, and information to the underserved population of the Phillips Neighborhood about the benefits of physical therapy.Administered balance assessments and referred people to the Philips Neighborhood Clinic.April 2011 to June 2012
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Hiking, Outdoor Activites
Melissa T. Hennes DPT's Practice location
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344Get Direction
Port Orange, FL 32128Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Melissa T. Hennes DPT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Melissa T. Hennes DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT3305 CENTRAL PARK VILLAGE DR STE 130 EAGAN MN 55121
- Tonya Harty PT435 PHALEN BLVD SAINT PAUL MN 55130
- Nicholas P Sharp PT6465 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Susan Margaret Kane P.T.250 Central Ave N Wayzata MN 55391
- Terrance L Buisman PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Alan D Lindblad P.T.2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404