Dr. Greg Cohen DDS
Dentist | General Practice6231 SW 29th St, Suite 200 Topeka KS, 66614
Dr. Greg Cohen is a Dentist practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Cohen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
UMKC School of Dentistry DDS 1979
Umkc-School Of Dentistry General Dentistry 1979
- American Dental Association
Dr. Greg Cohen DDS's Practice location
Topeka, KS 66614Get Direction
Dr. Greg Cohen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Antoinette Cancelada D.D.S.104 S Desmet Ln Saint Marys KS 66536
- Dr. Stephen H Chronister DDS627 Sw Topeka Blvd Topeka KS 66603
- Tracy Lynn Boldry DMD5100 Sw 28th St Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Anthony T Beckler D.D.S2400 Sw 29th Topeka KS 66611
- Dr. Sarah Ruth Browning D.D.S.2400 Sw 29th St Topeka KS 66611
- Dr. Bill G Goble DDS2445 Sw Wanamaker Rd Topeka KS 66614