Dr. Jennifer J Moseley DDS
Dentist | General Practice790 East County Road B Shawano WI, 54166
Dr. Jennifer Moseley is a Dentist practicing in Shawano, WI. Dr. Moseley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Behavior Management
- Sedation Services
- Caries Management
- Hospital Dentistry
- Oral Hygiene Services
- Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistr
- Member Wisconsin Dental Association
- Member American Dental Association
Dr. Jennifer J Moseley DDS's Practice location
SUAMICO, WI 54313Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer J Moseley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moseley
- Dawn a.
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. David P Ferris D.M.D.420 E Green Bay St Shawano WI 54166
- Dr. Jeffrey L Zander DDS152 Woodlawn Dr Shawano WI 54166
- Dr. Mark E. Heideman D.D.S.920 E 5th St Shawano WI 54166
- Dr. Ralph Lee Horsens DDS115 Alpine Court Shawano WI 54166
- Jenna Lang D.D.S.336 S Main St Shawano WI 54166
- Dr. Paul D. Dibley D.D.S.920 E 5th St Shawano WI 54166