Spencer J Elmore D.D.S, M.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics5510 Flag Way Colorado Springs CO, 80919
Dr. Spencer Elmore is an endodonist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Elmore is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Spencer J Elmore D.D.S, M.S.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80919Get Direction
O Fallon, MO 63368Get Direction
Spencer J Elmore D.D.S, M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elmore
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Dr. David M. Mccarty DMD13710 Struthers Rd Colorado Springs CO 80921
- Dr. Christopher Samuel Hahn DDS MS3545 S Tamarac Dr Denver CO 80237
- Dr. Jenelle Meredith Silvers DDS245 Terracina Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. William Carter Roth DDS2116 Hollow Brook Dr Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Robert Peter Corr DDS, MS4218 Apache Plume Dr Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Ryan Ivan Soden DMD, MS5745 Erindale Dr Colorado Springs CO 80918