Dr. Joel Alan Falk M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)201 W Guadalupe Rd Suite 310 Gilbert AZ, 85233
Dr. Joel Falk is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Falk specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Falk can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Falk can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Lichen Planus
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Ill Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Joel Alan Falk M.D.'s Practice location
Gilbert, AZ 85233Get Direction
Dr. Joel Alan Falk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Falk
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- Dr. Linda Ivana Sodoma D.O.4001 E Baseline Rd Gilbert Arizona 85234
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Mandeep K. Kingra2545 West Frys Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201
- Dr. Gregory J Marchand M.D.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281