Dr. David Charles Marzulo D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology1134 E University Dr Suite 114 Mesa AZ, 85203
Dr. David Marzulo practices Neuropathology in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Marzulo studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1980
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Neck Pain
- Memory Loss
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
Dr. David Charles Marzulo D.O.'s Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85203Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85203Get Direction
Dr. David Charles Marzulo D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marzulo
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- The Impact of Light Therapy on Parkinson's Disease
In addition to tremors, speech, and balance problems, an estimated 90 percent of Parkinson’s patients also have trouble with their sleep rhythms. Although going to sleep is sometimes not usually an issue in itself, having a continued night of rest without waking and continuous nightmares is a...
- Music Legend Neil Diamond Announces His Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
See the Full List of Celebrities With Parkinson's DiseaseOn Jan. 22, 2018, Neil Diamond announced his shocking and heartbreaking diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, which prompted him to cancel the rest of his 50th anniversary tour in Australia and New Zealand.According to the Parkinson’s...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas M.D.9746 North 90th Place Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Ales Hlubocky M.D.2423 West Dunlap Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85021
- Dr. Jose Z. DeOcampo M.D.10290 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Melanie B. Alarcio1739 North Val Vista Drive Mesa Arizona 85213
- Dr. Erich Peter Bosch M.D.5777 East Mayo Blvd. Phoenix Arizona 85259
- Dr. Srijana Zarkou M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259