Dr. Marvin Davis is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fulton, MD. Dr. Davis specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Davis can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Davis can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1981
Meharry Medical College 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Program
Dr. Marvin P Davis MD's Practice location
Fulton, MD 20759Get Direction
Clarksville, MD 21029Get Direction
Dr. Marvin P Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Navita Modi9470 Annapolis Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Mejebi T Mayor MD1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Michael Paul Vietz M.D.1380 Progress Way Eldersburg Maryland 21784
- Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan M.D.26005 Ridge Road Damascus Maryland 20872
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20889