Dr. Keith C. Watson M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon800 5th Ave Suite 500 Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Keith Watson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Watson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Watson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1974
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Orthopedic Surgery Tulane Univ Hosp & Clis, Orthopedic Surgery Baylor Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Keith C. Watson M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Keith C. Watson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.1440 Eagle Bend Drive Southlake Texas 76092
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Steven B. Ogden M.D.750 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Steven H. Weeden MD6301 HARRIS PKWY STE 300 FORT WORTH TX 76132
- Dr. Von L Evans MD215 OLD HIGHWAY 1187 BURLESON TX 76028
- Dr. John A. Sazy M.D.431 Omega Dr Arlington Texas 76014