Dr. Eric N. Faerber MD
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology3601 A St St. Christopher's Ho Philadelphia PA, 19134
Dr. Eric Faerber practices Pediatric Radiology in Philadelphia, PA. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Faerber has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1966
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences 1966
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Abnormal diffusion-weighted MRI in medulloblastoma: does it reflect small cell histology?
- Comparison of MRI and MRA findings in children with a variety of neurologic conditions.
- Cystic dilatation of the intrahepatic bile ducts.
- Magnetic resonance of metabolic and degenerative diseases in children.
- Colonic strictures following nonoperative management of necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in children: discordant neurologic and neuroimaging abnormalities and response to plasmapheresis.
- Anterior encephalocele associated with subependymal nodular heterotopia, cortical dysplasia and epilepsy: case report and review of the literature.
- Glioneuronal phenotype in a diencephalic pilomyxoid astrocytoma.
- Benign hemorrhagic adrenocortical macrocysts in Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome.
- Terminal ileal atresia, total colonic aganglionosis, and thrombophilia.
- An adolescent with a mediastinal mass, diagnosed with Graves disease and thymic hyperplasia.
- High dose chloral hydrate sedation for children undergoing CT.
- Imaging of neck masses in infants and children.
- Computed tomography in the diagnosis of lymphangiomas in infants and children.
- The galactocele of male infants: an intriguing entity. Study and reflection about a case, with review of the literature.
- Philadelphia Super Doctors 2012
- 2012 Philadelphia Super Doctors
- Neuroradiology, Ct Scan, Mri (magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, Mass.
Dr. Eric N. Faerber MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19134Get Direction
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- What Is a Kidney Biopsy?
A kidney biopsy, also called renal biopsy, is a medical procedure which involves taking a sample tissue of the kidney for laboratory analysis. This procedure helps your doctor know the type of disease on your kidney, how severe the disease is and the best treatment option. A kidney biopsy is also...
- Is a Vegan Diet Healthier?
A vegan diet is a type of vegetarian diet that avoids the use of meat, fish, and fowl. The diet also foregoes having other animal products, including honey and milk. Vegans follow their diet strictly, and eliminate the use of animal products, like soaps and leather. The choice of this diet and...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Janet Reid MD3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Abhay Srinivasan M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Raymond Sze MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Shankar Rajeswaran M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Alexis Brooke Rothenberg M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Mike A Abdulhadi MD324 S 34th St Philadelphia PA 19104