Dr. Dale Alan Cruise M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics3622 El Dorado Loop S Salem OR, 97302
Dr. Dale Cruise is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salem, OR. Dr. Cruise specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Cruise can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Cruise can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- U Nebr Hosp
Dr. Dale Alan Cruise M.D.'s Practice location
Salem, OR 97302Get Direction
Dr. Dale Alan Cruise M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cruise
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Dr. Mark Calvin Rowley M.D.607 Welch Street Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Denis Jon Dalisky MD406 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Brooke Denise Renard MD406 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Massara M.D.705 Elm St Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Ming Hua Hsieh M.D.5125 Skyline Rd S Salem OR 97306
- Dr. Rachael Morin-rayburn D.O.1505 W Sherman Ave Vineland NJ 08360