Dr. Paul Norman Cloninger M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Clinical & Laboratory Immunology4801 J St Suite B Sacramento CA, 95819
Dr. Paul Cloninger practices Allergy and Immunology care in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Cloninger specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Cloninger provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1967
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1967
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Orange County Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; San Joaquin Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul Norman Cloninger M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Paul Norman Cloninger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cloninger
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Dr. Bradley Elliott Chipps M.D.1451 Secret Ravine Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Allan Richard Au MD9727 Elk Grove Florin Rd Elk Grove CA 95624
- Dr. Sunil Pushpakumara Perera M.D.935 Reserve Dr Roseville CA 95678
- Dr. Chiraag S Patel M.D.2600 Redondo Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Christopher Jakle MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Travis Aaron Miller M.D.1451 Secret Ravine Pkwy Roseville CA 95661