Susan Jean Baker D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1104 Bluebonnet St Glen Rose TX, 76043
Dr. Susan Baker is a Dentist practicing in Glen Rose, TX. Dr. Baker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Susan Jean Baker D.D.S.'s Practice location
Glen Rose, TX 76043Get Direction
LANDER, WY 82520Get Direction
Susan Jean Baker D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Katrina L Hartley DDS5600 North Gate Rd. Granbury TX 76049
- Dr. Anthony W. Sharber D.D.S.104 Spanish Oaks Trl Glen Rose TX 76043
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Buske DDS1309 Paluxy Rd Granbury TX 76048
- Dr. William Rudyard Reeves DDS MS PC107 N Line Street Weatherford TX 76086
- Dr. Bruce Birlond Baird DDS, FAGD1309 Paluxy Rd Granbury TX 76048
- Dr. Sumeet Singh Malhotra DMD708 Paluxy Road Granbury TX 76048