Dr. Jeffrey J. Cocozzo MD
Anesthesiologist1613 Harrison Pkwy #200 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33323
Dr. Jeffrey Cocozzo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Cocozzo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cocozzo also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mt Sinai Med Center 1988
Dr. Jeffrey J. Cocozzo MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323Get Direction
Albany, NY 12203Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey J. Cocozzo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cocozzo
- Vegetarians May Need to Incorporate More Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Their Diets
According to a new study, vegetarians may have an increased risk of heart problems because of the deficiencies of certain nutrients in their diet. But overall, “the risk of heart diseases and stroke is still higher in meat lovers, when compared to vegetarians," according to researcher Duo Li, a...
- Side Effects of Flexeril and How to Minimize Them
Generic Name: CyclobenzaprineBrand Name: Amrix, Flexeril, Fexmid.What Is Flexeril?Flexeril is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the nerve impulses or pain sensations that are sent to the brain. Flexeril can be used as a short-term treatment for healing muscle spasms.Patients suffering from...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.601 E sample road, Suite 105 Pompano beach FL 33064
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Barry Miller1140 Kane Concourse Bay Harbour Island FL 33154
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323
- Amr H. Elmahdy1900 South Treasure Drive Miami Florida 33141