Dr. Prithviraj Dharmaraja graduated from the University of Sri Lanka-Colombo in 1980. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine in 1987 at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center. In 1987, ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Colombo- Fac Of Med- Colombo- Sri Lanka 1980
University Of Colombo, Facility Of Medicine 1980
University of Colombo Faculty of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- H. Pylori
- Vascular Disease
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Gastroenterology
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center 1970
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
- Venderbilt University in Nahsville 1987
Dr. Prithviraj Dharmaraja M.D.'s Practice location
Lancaster, CA 93534Get Direction
LANCASTER, CA 93534Get Direction
Dr. Prithviraj Dharmaraja M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are stones that are formed either in your gallbladder or the bile duct. The gallbladder is a small organ located just under the liver. Its basic function is to hold bile, which is a digestive fluid secreted by the liver. The gallbladder releases bile when it is...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Treatments for Gastroenteritis
The symptoms of gastroenteritis will usually settle within a couple of days if your immunity is strong. If symptoms are severe and they persist for more than a week, it is advisable to seek medical advice from a doctor. If you are diagnosed with gastroenteritis, your doctor will recommend the...
- Carafate Side Effects
Generic Name: SucralfateWhat is Carafate?Carafate (sucralfate) is a medication used for the treatment and prevention of intestinal ulcers. This medication coats the ulcers and protects it from further injury. Its action helps the ulcers to heal more quickly. Sucralfate does not get easily...
- Dr. Ramanbhai M Patel M.D.1753-B W Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Jatinder S. Pruthi M.D.1753-B W Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Vivaik Tyagi M.D.1753 W Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Gurcharn Singh MD43112 15th St W Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Canagartnam Pathmarajah M.D.1753-B W Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Edward Tze Wong M.D.44725 10th St West #250 Lancaster CA 93534