Dr. Bradley Allen Locke D.O.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology9000 W Wisconsin Ave Division Of Pediatri Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Bradley Locke practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Milwaukee, WI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Locke treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
Dr. Bradley Allen Locke D.O.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54313Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Allen Locke D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Locke
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Reena Annie George MD200 E RYAN RD OAK CREEK WI 53154
- Mr. John M. Routes M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Kristin M Schroederus MD13133 N Port Washington Rd Mequon WI 53097
- Dr. Kevin J Kelly MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Mr. Eli M. Eisenstein M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Barry Joel Pelz M.D.9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226