Dr. Jacob J Kornberg MD
General Practitioner33838 Pacific Hwy S Suite B-200 Federal Way WA, 98003
Dr. Jacob Kornberg is a general practitioner practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Kornberg does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Kornberg provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Jacob J Kornberg MD's Practice location
Federal Way, WA 98003Get Direction
Dr. Jacob J Kornberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kornberg
- What Doctor Should I Call if I Have Mononucleosis?
Signs and SymptomsOne should call a doctor when he or she is sick and notices the following signs and symptoms:...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Dr. Irwin B. Dabe M.D.209 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Joseph H. Huang MD1175 Mount Hood Avenue Woodburn OR 97071
- Dr. Wajahat Ali Khan M.D.6401 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. Helen Kuan Quan M.D.6517 35th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Dr. Louis Cornelius Enkema MD15005 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA 98444
- Dr. Paul Andrew Madsen M.D.19011 W Valley Hwy Kent WA 98032