Amy Whitten is a physical therapist practicing in Richmond, VA. Amy Whitten specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amy Whitten can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amy Whitten will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Amy Catherine Whitten DPT's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23226Get Direction
Miss Amy Catherine Whitten DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Mr. Kevin Dintino PT, DPT6049 Harbour Park Drive Midlothian VA 23112
- Patrick Mathias Other7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Sherry Tsao Other7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Adam Patrick Powell PT, DPT, OCS11621 Robious Rd Midlothian VA 23113
- Mr. Daniel List M.S.P.T.11621 Robious Rd Midlothian VA 23113
- Mr. Richard Herod PT3805 Cutshaw Ave Richmond VA 23230