Dr. Gary S Meredith M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology242 Merrick Rd Suite 303 Rockville Centre NY, 11570
Dr. Gary Meredith is a rheumatologist practicing in Rockville Centre, NY. Dr. Meredith specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Meredith treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Rheumatology; Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gary S Meredith M.D.'s Practice location
Rockville Centre, NY 11570Get Direction
JERICHO, NY 11753Get Direction
Dr. Gary S Meredith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meredith
- What Employers Can do to Help Workers with Lupus
Any hiring manager of a company wants to build the ideal team to meet the goals and mission of the organization. So what if a potential employee mentions during an interview that he or she has a chronic illness? At the same time, what if this person has just the right skillset to get the job...
- New Gene Mutations Found in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Genetics play a vital part in rheumatoid arthritis. The role that genetics play in the development of rheumatoid arthritis is of great curiosity to patients, physicians, and researchers alike. Gene mutation is frequently discussed with other conditions, including cancer. It has not been discussed...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Toni Braxton Inspired by Selena Gomez, Calls Her a Pioneer
Sometime in September 2017, fans and admirers of Popstar Selena Gomez found out that she underwent a kidney transplant because of her worsening lupus condition. One of her best friends, Francia Raisa, willingly donated her kidney to Selena. Selena's celebrity gave her a platform to raise awareness...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Cracking the Fibromyalgia Case!
Fibromyalgia is a difficult condition to diagnose. The depression, anxiety, brain fog, fatigue and pain that affect those with this condition has baffled the medical community for decades. However, researchers are making progress toward understanding fibromyalgia's complexities. ...
- Dr. Stephen A. Paget M.D.535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Victoria Katz MD1664 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11229
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD535 East 70th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Kamini Shah M.D.7031A 108th Street Forest Hills New York 11375
- Dr. Sheldon Paul Blau MD566 Broadway Massapequa New York 11758
- Israeli A. Jaffe130 East End Avenue New York New York 10028