Dr. Gary Stokes is a pathologist practicing in U S A F Academy, CO. Dr. Stokes is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Stokes can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Stokes may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Gary Neil Stokes M.D's Practice location
U S A F Academy, CO 80840Get Direction
LOGAN, UT 84341Get Direction
Dr. Gary Neil Stokes M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Michael J. Walts M.D.1650 Cochrane Cir Colorado Springs CO 80913
- Dr. Thomas J Steidler M.D.1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Karen Diane Anthony M.D.2838 JANITELL RD E COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80906
- Dr. Christene Ann Timmons M.D.1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Cosimo Gino Sciotto MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Richard G Spurlock MD1975 Research Pkwy Colorado Springs CO 80920