Troy A Frazee MD DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon7232 Pearl Rd Cleveland OH, 44130
Dr. Troy Frazee is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Frazee specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Frazee is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Frazee are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Education and Training
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio D.D.S.
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio M.D.
Bethany College, Bethany, West Virginia B.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Oral Surgery
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Implant Dentistry
- Replace Missing Teeth
- Implant Supported Denture
- Wisdom Teeth
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Bone Grafting
- Bone Grafting Materials
- Ridge Augmentation
- Sinus Lift
- Pre-prosthetic Surgery
- Oral/Facial Pathology
- Bone Morphogenic Protein
- Impacted Teeth
- 3D Imaging CBCT
- Botox Cosmetic
- Dental Implant
- Removal of Wisdom Tooth
- Professional Member American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Professional Member Ohio Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Mount Sinai Medical Center - Cleveland, Ohio General Practice
- University Hospitals of Cleveland/Mt. Sinai Medical Center Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Troy A Frazee MD DDS's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Troy A Frazee MD DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frazee
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Juan Troconis D.M.D.2500 Metrohealth Drive Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Dominick Carmen Adornato DDS1129 East Aurora Rd Macedonia OH 44056
- Richard Benninger DDS5002 FOOTE RD MEDINA OH 44256
- Dr. Urban Michael Picard DDS20006 Detroit Rd Rocky River OH 44116
- Dr. Dale Alan Baur DDS2123 Abington Rd Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott L Alperin DDS5825 Landerbrook Drive Cleveland OH 44124