Dr. Troy Frazee is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Frazee specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Frazee is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Frazee are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Education and Training
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio D.D.S.
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio M.D.
Bethany College, Bethany, West Virginia B.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Oral Surgery
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Implant Dentistry
- Replace Missing Teeth
- Implant Supported Denture
- Wisdom Teeth
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Bone Grafting
- Bone Grafting Materials
- Ridge Augmentation
- Sinus Lift
- Pre-prosthetic Surgery
- Oral/Facial Pathology
- Bone Morphogenic Protein
- Impacted Teeth
- 3D Imaging CBCT
- Botox Cosmetic
- Dental Implant
- Removal of Wisdom Tooth
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional MemberCollege of Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Professional MemberOhio Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Mount Sinai Medical Center - Cleveland, Ohio General Practice
- University Hospitals of Cleveland/Mt. Sinai Medical Center Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Troy A Frazee MD DDS's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Troy A Frazee MD DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frazee
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Dominick Carmen Adornato DDS1129 East Aurora Rd Macedonia OH 44056
- Richard Benninger DDS4800 Ledgewood Dr Medina OH 44256
- Dr. Urban Michael Picard DDS15711 Madison Ave Lakewood OH 44107
- Dr. Dale Alan Baur DDS2123 Abington Rd Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott L Alperin DDS5825 Landerbrook Drive Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Rishad Shaikh DMD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109