Dr. Toby Fisher is a psychologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Fisher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fisher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fisher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Toby Fisher's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73115Get Direction
Toby Fisher's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Dan E. Jones222 N.W. 13th St. Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Mickey Ozolins Other4120 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Liliana F Speed ED.D.6406 N Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City OK 73116
- Dr. Paul G. Tobin PH.D.3855 S Boulevard St Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Shantrie Renee Orcutt PSY.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Yolanda Sarabia Padua M.D.1145 W I 240 Service Rd # 201 Oklahoma City OK 73139