Dr. Wylan Peterson is a general surgeon practicing in Milford, OH. Dr. Peterson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Peterson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Treatment of complex medical emergencies in a forward deployed setting: a case of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Superficial temporal artery haemorrhage caused by neurophysiological monitoring: a unique MRI finding.
- The Care of Thermally Injured Patients in Operational, Austere, and Mass Casualty Situations.
Dr. Wylan C Peterson M.D.'s Practice location
Milford, OH 45150Get Direction
FORT SAM HOUSTON, TX 78234Get Direction
Dr. Wylan C Peterson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Pitt DO400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Mickey M Karram M.D.7759 University Drive West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Brian Mathew Shiff M.D.2055 Hospital Dr Batavia OH 45103
- Dr. Christopher Joe Northup M.D.3050 Mack Rd Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Jocelyn Marie Logan MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Sundeep G. Keswani MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229