Dr. Thomas Mextorf is a family practitioner practicing in Tyrone, PA. Dr. Mextorf specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mextorf possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1986
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1986
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Community Hosp Of Lancaster, General Practice; Springfield Hosp/Osteo, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Larkin Community Hospital Program
Dr. Thomas M Mextorf D.O.'s Practice location
Tyrone, PA 16686Get Direction
LANCASTER, PA 17601Get Direction
Dr. Thomas M Mextorf D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mextorf
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Dr. Philip A. Miller D.O.145 N 6th St Reading PA 19601
- Dr. Angelique Clemson D.O.2023 Cato AVenue State College PA 16801
- Dr. Richard S. Buza M.D.3228 Cold Springs Rd Huntingdon PA 16652
- Dr. James Fredrick Frommer D.O.65 E Elizabeth Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Dr. Scott Kenneth Andrews MD42 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Gregory Charles Sweeney M.D.5 N Juniata St Hollidaysburg PA 16648