Dr. William Alberto Forero DMD
Dentist3000 University Dr Suite P Pompano Beach FL, 33065
Dr. William Forero is a Dentist practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Forero specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania D.M.D. 2004
Florida International University in Miami, Florida B.S. in Biology 1996
- Dental Implants
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Onlays
- Dental Veneers
- NOVO Smile
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Oral Medicine
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Surgery
- Preventive Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Full Mouth Reconstruction with Implants
- Gum Disease Prevention
- Gum Disease Symptoms
- Periodontal Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberFlorida Dental Association
- Professional MemberAtlantic Dental Association
- Nova Southeastern University General Practice
Dr. William Alberto Forero DMD's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33065Get Direction
Dr. William Alberto Forero DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Forero
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.313 SE 15th Terrace Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Prof. Darren B. Snow DDS3856 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Niloufar Rezakhani2999 NE 191 Street Aventura Fl 33180
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024