Dr. Russell Heller is a Chiropractor practicing in David City, NE. Dr. Heller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Heller seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College 1990
Dr. Russell Gene Heller D.C.'s Practice location
David City, NE 68632Get Direction
Dr. Russell Gene Heller D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Justin Duane Linn D.C.4508 38TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Dr. Travis J Tessendorf D.C.2360 26th Avenue Columbus NE 68601
- Dr. James C. Collins D.C.410 W 16th St Schuyler NE 68661
- Dr. Randy Ralph Hinze DC2421 23rd St Columbus NE 68601
- Dr. Ralph B Crabtree DC2559 37th Ave Columbus NE 68601
- Dr. Nitha M. White D.C.410 W 16th St Schuyler NE 68661