Stephanie Klitgord is a physical therapist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Stephanie Klitgord specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stephanie Klitgord can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stephanie Klitgord will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Stephanie Klitgord PT's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Ms. Stephanie Klitgord PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Wayne Broberg PT6055 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95120
- Charmaine Mamaril454 Forest Ave Palo Alto CA 94301
- Allison Granot PT795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Mr. Niraj D. Hazari MSPT1040 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View CA 94043
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Christine Nicole Francis19700 Hesperian Blvd Hayward CA 94541