Dr. Mubashir Ahmed M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease945 N 12th St Milwaukee WI, 53233
Dr. Mubashir Ahmed is a cardiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Ahmed specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ahmed also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Deccan College Of Med Science Osmania University 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mubashir Ahmed M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53233Get Direction
HUNTLEY, IL 60142Get Direction
Dr. Mubashir Ahmed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmed
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Dr. Yoseph Shalev MD960 North 12th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233
- Frank E. Cummins525 South Elmridge Avenue Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- John Patrick Thomas10625 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Dr. Tonga Karngong Nfor MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Christopher M. Marowski M.D.N84w16889 Menomonee Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051