Dr. Tejas Shah is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Shah specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Merging nucleophilic and hydrogen bonding catalysis: an anion binding approach to the kinetic resolution of propargylic amines.
- A dual-catalysis/anion-binding approach to the kinetic resolution of allylic amines.
- Total syntheses of indolactam alkaloids (-)-indolactam V, (-)-pendolmycin, (-)-lyngbyatoxin A, and (-)-teleocidin A-2.
- Pyridynes and indolynes as building blocks for functionalized heterocycles and natural products.
- Conversion of amides to esters by the nickel-catalysed activation of amide C-N bonds.
- Conjugated Trimeric Scaffolds Accessible from Indolyne Cyclotrimerizations: Synthesis, Structures, and Electronic Properties.
Dr. Tejas K Shah MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75230Get Direction
Dr. Tejas K Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Ms. Jane Malon Kao M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Sarah Deitrick Blumenschein MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aliessa Phipps Barnes MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Amy Lynn Juraszek MD1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Jason Ryan Imundo M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Judith Panergo Lazol MD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057