Dr. Gregory Zeller is a Dentist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Zeller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Electronic patient records for dental school clinics: more than paperless systems.
- Caries management pathways preserve dental tissues and promote oral health.
- The Image Gently in Dentistry campaign: promotion of responsible use of maxillofacial radiology in dentistry for children.
- A laboratory evaluation of bulk-fill versus traditional multi-increment-fill resin-based composites.
- A pilot study of dentists' assessment of caries detection and staging systems applied to early caries: PEARL Network findings.
- Clinical Performance Measures and Quality Improvement System Considerations for Dental Education.
- The accelerated professional training program--an alternative method of dental education.
- The accelerated professional training program: rationale and observations on alterations in the preclinical experiences.
- Potential hazards of copper band utilization: two case reports.
Dr. Gregory Gerard Zeller D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Gerard Zeller D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.7711 Quarterfield Road Glen Burnie Maryland 21061
- Mervyn F. Pinerman10778 Hickory Ridge Road Columbia Maryland 21044
- Alison P. Riddle-Fletcher3320 St. Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207