Jennica Pridemore is a physical therapist practicing in HOSCHTON, GA. Jennica Pridemore specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennica Pridemore can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennica Pridemore will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennica Ramey Pridemore PT, DPT's Practice location
HOSCHTON, GA 30548Get Direction
Jennica Ramey Pridemore PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Mary Jennifer Shelus DPT, ATC540 Lake Center Pkwy Cumming GA 30040
- Mrs. Valerie Kay Gohman P.T.597 S Enota Dr Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Joel Nabors PT610 Peachtree Parkway Cumming GA 30041
- Michael C. Kim PT758 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Renee L Dunn PT575 Professional Dr Lawrenceville GA 30045