Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology485 S Dobson Rd Suite # 209 Chandler AZ, 85224
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy is a gastroenterologist practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Reddy specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Reddy performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1989
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- UPMC-Presbyterian Hospital / Pittsburgh, PA, Gastroenterology 1989
- (Gastroenterology), UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER OF PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH, PA 1989
Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD's Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85206Get Direction
Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- Alternative Treatments for IBS
When conventional medical treatments are not successful or yield unfavorable side effects, most people opt for alternative therapies. Many complementary modalities are available and can be categorized as herbal, movement, mind-body and somatic therapies.However, before using any supplements, be sure...
- What Is it Like to Live with Celiac Disease?
What it's like to live with Celiac DiseaseImagine what it would be like to live a life in which you couldn't eat a piece of bread without vomiting severely. A life in which you have to dodge the gluten bullet in restaurants, parties, or just any gathering where food is served on a daily basis. Here...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- This Oral Bacteria Might Be Partially Responsible for Crohn’s
Recent research has indicated that antibiotic-resistant forms of a bacteria known as Klebsiella may be playing a role in causing the chronic inflammation of the intestinal tract. This information comes from a recent study entitled “Ectopic colonization’s of oral bacteria in the intestine drives...
- Is It Food Poisoning or Do I Have Gastroenteritis?
Food poisoning is different from gastro. It is more prevalent than gastroenteritis. In fact, it is estimated that about 1 in every 6 Americans experiences food poisoning daily.Gastro: The SymptomsThe following are the common signs and symptoms of gastro:• Watery stool (diarrhea)• Some stomach...
- How This Little Robot Could Help Crohn’s
The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems aims to understand perception, action, and learning in intelligent systems. It is continuously evolving in researching pioneer breakthroughs and finding much-needed answers to scientific questions. The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems is...
- Dr. Frederick I. Kenny M.D.349 E CORONADO RD PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Rajan Khosla M.D.3930 South Alma School Road, Chandler Arizona 85248
- Dr. Philip Gregory Foutch D.O.603 W BASELINE RD STE 200 MESA AZ 85210
- Dr. Leon A Rigberg M.D.3501 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Jay Robert Mellen M.D.3501 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Ricardo Borsatto M.D.1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006