Dr. Donald Chapman is a pediatrician practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Chapman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chapman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chapman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Emergency Care
- Stomach Flu
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
- Loma Linda University, Loma Linda Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dr. Donald S Chapman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Donald S Chapman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chapman
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD4122 Factoria Blvd Se Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105